Now that the COVID situation is easing in Queensland, lessons have recommenced in person at both The Gap and Samford Studios. I am very happy to be seeing everyone in person again. We will be meeting COVID management obligations in both studios, which means that
- We will be sitting 1.5m apart
- 4 square metres of space per person (This will mean that the Samford Studio will accomodate only one student at a time)
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use before and after lessons
- I will be regularly disinfecting surfaces
- I will not be handling students books or instruments unless absolutely necessary.
- I will no longer be providing picks for student use. You will need to bring your own plectrum.
This will mean some slight changes to the way we do the lesson, including switching to electronic notes where practical.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.